Responsible party for data protection, especially regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
David Kolossa Bergdriesch 1 52062 Aachen Germany email@example.com
Via the above mentioned contact you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Disclosure of any data of yours we store or process,
- correction of incorrect personally identifiable data,
- deletion of any data of yours we store,
- restriction of data processing, in the case we are forbidden to delete your data due to lawful requirements yet,
- objection to data processing on our side and
- transfer of data, in the case that you agreed to data processing or have a contract with us.
If you have given a permission, you can revoke it at any time, effective for the future.
You can at any time file a complaint at the responsible data protection agency. That responsible agency is determined by your residence state, your workplace and the alleged infraction. You can find a list of agencies (for the non-public sector) under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Reasons for data processing by the responsible party and third parties
- You have given explicit consent,
- the processing of data is necessary to fulfill a contract with you,
- the processing of data is necessary to fulfill a lawful obligation,
- the processing of data is necessary to safe-guard legitimate interests, and there is no reason to assume that you have an over-weighing interest prohibiting the transmission of your data.
Deletion of data and restriction of data processing
After those reasons cease, or at the end of those durations respectively, we will delete or restrict the data routinely and conforming to legal obligations.
To safeguard your data in transit, we use encryption conforming to the current state of technology, e.g. HTTPS over SSL/TLS.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the responsible party for data protection, mentioned at the top of this document.